Navigační cesta dokumentu
Finance and Management, Bc
The three-year bachelor study programme Finance and Management was offered in previous years, now it is not accredited and thus it is not opened.
It included compulsory, elective and optional subjects with a total required load equal to 180 credits (an average of 60 credits per year and 30 per semester).
The recommended study plan can be found here.
- Business Economics
- Language (English or German)
- Mathematics 1 and 2
- Introduction into ICT
- Business Informatics
- Financial Accounting 1 and 2
- Taxes 1 and 2
- Financial Management and Investment Decision-making
- Money, Banks, Financial Markets
- Managerial Accounting
- Quality Management of Products and Services
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Diploma Seminar
- Practical placement for Finance and Management (with a duration of 18 weeks)
Compulsory elective subjects
These subjects are grouped into three specializations.
Each student has to study one of them (the specialization is selected in the 4th semester).
Specializations for Finance and Management study programme
Subjects (first subject should be studied in 4th semester, the next two in 5th semester)
Finance and Controlling
Financial Analysis, Controlling and Cost Management; Finance Services Center Management
Financial Mathematics; Insurance System and Insurance Mathematics; Securities and Financial Consultancy
Project Management 1; Project Management 2; Project Software Support
Optional subjects include subjects such as:
- Languages (other than compulsory language)
- Decision-making in Management
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Geography of the Czech Republic
- History and the Basic Facts of the Czech Republic
- International Business Week
- International Business Week - Domestic
- Introduction into PR
- Marketing Communicaton
- Presentation Skills in English
- Starting Business - Project
- Sustainability in Business
- Autor : Ing. Martina Kuncová, Ph.D.
- Poslední změna : 23. dubna 2021 15:41